Assemble support page; advice, guidance and resources to support you using the Assemble rota system
Welcome to your new Assemble Rotas
As of the 1st of February, Assemble Rotas replaced DRIM Rotas. Attached are written guidance & a video link on how to access & use them on a mobile app as well as via a browser. Please familiarise yourself with the guidance, the Rotas are now Live and so feel free to start booking your shifts.
We have trained Supervisors and Call Handlers on shift who may be able to support you if you need this. For any technical issues please email email@example.com.
How do I install the Assemble App on my Device
- Go to either the app store or google play and search for ‘British Red Cross Volunteering‘.
- When this option appears, click on ‘British Red Cross Volunteering powered by Assemble‘.
- Select install or scroll down for more information.
- Once you have installed the app, open the app by clicking on the open button.
- Enter your email address and password – you should receive a 6 digit authentication code either via email or your phone. Enter this code and you will be taken to your profile in the app.