please remember to add the below codes to relevant cases at the start of your notes
CoL: For Cost of Living cases
SUDAN: For calls related to Sudan Crisis
Storm Babet: For any storm or flooding related calls
ISRAEL/PALESTINE: For any calls related to the Israel/Palestine Crises
AFGHANISTAN: For any calls related to the Earthquake in Afghanistan
– Please remind callers of the feedback survey if appropriate at the end of the call, the script can be found here and in the script quick link.
– Outbound calls are only to be made at the request of the Supervisor on shift. Please do not take any call-back actions unless you have been asked to do so. All call backs are documented prior to them being made.
– Please remember to try and get a screen shot when submitting a technical support form.
– Please manage expectations when signposting to BRC Refugee Support Services, some services may have longer wait times and the SU should not expect such an immediate response.
– Please remember to complete a food support form for Food request cases.